The UA1850 E rewinding and slitting machine is the newest addition to the NEPATA portfolio. The E stands for “Economy”.
The new Rewinding and slitting machine UA1850 E is based on the proven UA1650, although with generally slightly slower processing times. It also places more responsibility in the hands of the operator. For example, cross cutting is done manually. The price for the UA1850 E ranks well below the UA1650. It is aimed at customers who want to produce precise rolls, yet whose throughput does not justify a larger investment.
Otherwise, the new economy rewinder is capable of pretty much everything that distinguishes NEPATA machines. Thus the combination with the ConvertPlus2 control software is possible, and operation takes place via a touchscreen. The new model even features a larger maximum working width at 1850 mm. This, for example, makes it suitable for processing window films.
The features at a glance:
- Maximum working width 1850 mm
- Unwinding and winding via 3-inch sleeves with a expansion shaft supported on both sides, expansion chuck for other diameters optionally available
- Electronic length measurement
- Electronic track tension control
- Automatic pneumatic clamping system
- Ergonomic design for reduced physical effort
- Cutting bar for manual cross cutting
- Ready for control via ConvertPlus2 software
- Roll mode, measurement mode for full rolls
- PLC control, operation via touch screen
- Floor-standing unit