The new NEPATA UA1850 E ADWS (((Link))) combines the economy rewinder, featuring a working width of 1850 mm, with a professional slitting system, featuring a working width of 1950 mm.
Thanks to this combination of a less expensive economy rewinder plus a professional slitting system, a true NEPATA solution is now also available for smaller film dealers who do not have as high of a throughput when unwinding and cutting to length, but at the same time need to produce precise cuts of tapes, strips or simply customer-specific roll widths. The ADWS slitting system meets the highest demands in terms of precision, efficiency and user-friendliness. Alternatively, the cheaper ADW slitting system is also available.
- Rewinding, unwinding, slitting of roll media up to 1850 mm in width
- Precise slitting of roll media up to 1950 mm in width
- Automatic clamping by means of pneumatics
- Rapid setup thanks to easily movable expansion chucks and swivel shaft
- Convenient control via ConvertPlus2 software possible – including barcode labels for customer and storage rolls